Improve flexibility & physical performance with highly specialised techniques
Whatever you do, it’s likely you could benefit from the increased physical resilience you’ll gain in my group classes held at the Posturefit Studio in Auckland.
These classes are designed to improve your posture and decompress your spine. ELDOA, myofascial stretching, Global Postural Stretching, Soma Training, Functional Range Conditioning and Kin Stretch techniques are all combined to help give you space and ease around your joints.
This is ideal for anyone who wants support through rehabilitation of an injury, to off-set the physical impacts of a restrictive desk job or those who simply want to experience greater ease of movement and improved vitality, everyday.
- Build strong postural muscles
- Reduce strain on joints and spine
- Ensure joints and ligaments are in alignment
- Decompress spine
- Relief from back, neck shoulder tension
- Help disc herniations
- Boost mood and energy levels
- Improve digestion and breathing
- Improve circulation and immune health,
- Recover from sport and injury
Join us at the Posturefit Studio
Level 2, 10 New North Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland
Monday 5.30 pm (clients only)
Wednesday 5.30 pm
Saturday 8.00 am
Classes are $30 single class or $200 for 10 sessions.
(10 Sessions: classes must be used within 6 months of purchase)